Εταιρία – Περιοχή: Kantor Management Consultants - Greece
The successful candidate will undertake duties in the following areas:
Correct implementation of both the Corporate Chart of Financial Accounts & Management Accounts
Preparation of annual reports for shareholders’ meetings
Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
Compliance to corporate law & tax legislation
Invoicing, collection of cash & payments, communication with clients & suppliers
Desired Skills & Experience
To be considered for the position you must have:
University degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a services company
Knowledge of IFRS
Good working knowledge of SAP (Module FI/CO)
Excellent numeracy skills
Proven fluency in English (oral and written) and computer literacy (MS Office)
Well developed communication skills
Self-motivation, drive, persistence
Kantor Management Consultants is a European consulting firm offering its services to governments, institutional organisations and corporate clients. Its main offices are in Athens and Brussels. Regional offices also operate in Warsaw, Bucharest and Sofia, and there is also an emerging office in Doha.
Kantor has successfully completed and currently runs projects in the following sectors:
• Energy & Utilities: Electricity, Renewable Sources, Energy Efficiency, Natural Gas, Water & Sewerage, Oil
• Economic Development: Regional & Rural Development, Territorial Cooperation, Social Inclusion & Employment
• Public Administration: Central Government, Regional Administration, Local Authorities
• Transport: Airports, Railroads, Ports, Highways, Urban transport
• Industry: Mining, Textiles, Cement, Chemicals, Refining
• Consumer Goods & Retailing: Retailing, Wholesaling, Distribution
• Finance: Banking, Insurance, Capital markets
• Leisure & Entertainment: Airlines, Coastal Lines, Hospitality, Tourism
Kantor has an extensive track record in the European Union, EU-accession countries, emerging and transition economies in the NIS and elsewhere, Central Asia, the Middle East and, increasingly, in Africa.
Our institutional clients include various Directorates of the European Commission, the World Bank, the EBRD, the EIB and other international donor organisations and development agencies.
Since 2009, our company has entered into a strategic alliance with the international management consultancy Booz & Company.
Posted: September 20, 2013
Industries: Management Consulting
Job ID: 7395202